//Apple Crumble
Busy As Always....

Thursday 29 March 2012 @ 04:16 | 0 Comment [s]




Assalamualaikum.

Hello Again!!! I`m sorry the past days I did`nt update my blog cause I have TONS (I really mean TONS) of things to-do, like:

Homework
Netball match
Class
Tuition
School
Revision

Those are some of the things I have to-do. And the picture I put is absolutely correct, coz I have done only...mmm....maybe just quarter.hahaha...Anyway, I was planning on updating on Friday but I have a thingy in school that night so I thought I`d just have to update it today. I just can`t wait for kakakyah (my eldest sister) to come home....

Well that`s just for now, my mum`s is scolding my sister coz she has`nt pray and I`m typing as fast as I can before my mum start`s scolding me, so sorry if anything`s incorrect.

Well BYE!!!!





Older Post | Newer Post
Apple Crumble

Hi peeps. I'm Ain Zahra. Still new to this blogging world. I`m twelve years old. A UPSR and PSRA candidate. Please be nice here and don`t copypaste anything before asking for permission :D
map

My Story About Site


Trails


Big Claps To

Template by : Hannah Awayy
Basecode by : Me(Hannah)
Full Edited : Me(Hannah)
Pictures : Weheartit!

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!