//Apple Crumble
Happy Birth Day To Us!!!

Saturday 31 March 2012 @ 21:01 | 0 Comment [s]


Assalamualaikum
( As you can see, the top of the post show`s that it`s 13th March but it`s actually 1st April )

Can you guess who`s birthday it is today???

If you guess it`s your`s than I wanna wish you Happy Birth Day but your wrong, if you guess it`s ME than your correcto.
But it`s also my friend Irdhina`s birthday, so I wanna wish her

HAPPY 12 BIRTHDAY TO US!!!

we`re TWELVE!!! wait...you thought I was what age??
I`m know at Irdhina`s house and I wanna thank her family coz they threw a birthday party for Irdhina and me.
We just finished cutting the cake and lunch and now getting ready for somewhere we don`t know where the hell are we going.

so...TOODLES!!!

p.s.: I`m an April Fool`s gurl : )












Older Post | Newer Post
Apple Crumble

Hi peeps. I'm Ain Zahra. Still new to this blogging world. I`m twelve years old. A UPSR and PSRA candidate. Please be nice here and don`t copypaste anything before asking for permission :D
map

My Story About Site


Trails


Big Claps To

Template by : Hannah Awayy
Basecode by : Me(Hannah)
Full Edited : Me(Hannah)
Pictures : Weheartit!

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!