//Apple Crumble
I`m Counting The Day`s...

Thursday 22 March 2012 @ 05:26 | 0 Comment [s]


Miss-story_large

Assalamualaikum

I`m sorry if the pictures to big, blame my computer coz his so CRAZY!!!

Okay back to the point.

I know we always fight, do bad things to each other or do anything to each other, but the past few MONTHS you were away from me and I prove it I MISS YOU!!!

The 'you' in my sentence refers to non other than my eldest SISTER. She went to New Zealand on January (this year). And now staying with my aunt. But in my sadness (ye ke sadness,haha bantai jelah) I`m still happy for her coz she got 7 A`s over 9 A`s on SPM.

But she`s coming back on my BIRTH DAY, and she says she bought me a present !

p/s: my post this time is so emo.....
p/p/s:after reading this post don`t remember it!!!



Older Post | Newer Post
Apple Crumble

Hi peeps. I'm Ain Zahra. Still new to this blogging world. I`m twelve years old. A UPSR and PSRA candidate. Please be nice here and don`t copypaste anything before asking for permission :D
map

My Story About Site


Trails


Big Claps To

Template by : Hannah Awayy
Basecode by : Me(Hannah)
Full Edited : Me(Hannah)
Pictures : Weheartit!

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!