//Apple Crumble
Ma Introduction

Friday 16 March 2012 @ 23:36 | 0 Comment [s]


Assalamualaikum
Hi guys! My name`s Ain Zahra Hisham. My family and friends call me Ain, but you can call me Zahra if you can`t say Ain properly(example: one of my cousins)
I`m new to this blogging thingy. So..if you have any tips about ..mmm..maybe anything perhaps, leave them in my Cbox.
Anyway, thanks to my two fwen for helping me making ma blog.

Well thats just for now. T.T.F.N.



| Newer Post
Apple Crumble

Hi peeps. I'm Ain Zahra. Still new to this blogging world. I`m twelve years old. A UPSR and PSRA candidate. Please be nice here and don`t copypaste anything before asking for permission :D
map

My Story About Site


Trails


Big Claps To

Template by : Hannah Awayy
Basecode by : Me(Hannah)
Full Edited : Me(Hannah)
Pictures : Weheartit!

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!