//Apple Crumble
Please Forgive Me!

Friday 23 March 2012 @ 07:11 | 0 Comment [s]



Tumblr_m11ad14ol21r69nklo1_500_large

Assalamualaikum

I`m putting this picture very big so you guys can see it properly.
Todays post is about, well...sorry coz if some of my things at ma blog are from your blog or anyone that you know.
I need to get my story straight that I did NOT steel it from your blog, IF I want something from your blog I`ll ask you, OKAY??? Oh..I think some of my pictures are from "we heart it".
AND if you want something from my blog, pretty please with a cherry on top ask me first.

THANK YOU!!! BYE AND GOODNIGHT!


Older Post | Newer Post
Apple Crumble

Hi peeps. I'm Ain Zahra. Still new to this blogging world. I`m twelve years old. A UPSR and PSRA candidate. Please be nice here and don`t copypaste anything before asking for permission :D
map

My Story About Site


Trails


Big Claps To

Template by : Hannah Awayy
Basecode by : Me(Hannah)
Full Edited : Me(Hannah)
Pictures : Weheartit!

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!