//Apple Crumble
Time To Hide Your Face!

Saturday 17 March 2012 @ 22:07 | 0 Comment [s]




Tumblr_m0nqzh481h1qabf0wo1_1280_large


Assalamualaikum

Do you know why I put this picture? (you don`t know do you?)

Well, I put this picture because I`m a very shy gurl *blush*

I`m shy when:

I talk to strangers
I meet my teachers in a public place (out of school)
I`m on stage
I get scold by a teacher
I need to explain something infront of class
I want to make friends

I think I`ve got tons of things in my head of what I`m shy of(not actually tons, maybe just two, three or five more), but you don`t expect me to write everything down don`t you??



















Older Post | Newer Post
Apple Crumble

Hi peeps. I'm Ain Zahra. Still new to this blogging world. I`m twelve years old. A UPSR and PSRA candidate. Please be nice here and don`t copypaste anything before asking for permission :D
map

My Story About Site


Trails


Big Claps To

Template by : Hannah Awayy
Basecode by : Me(Hannah)
Full Edited : Me(Hannah)
Pictures : Weheartit!

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!