//Apple Crumble
Your 17!!!

Sunday 25 March 2012 @ 06:57 | 0 Comment [s]

Assalamualaikum

I`m gonna make this post a real quick one, I have to sleep early coz tomorrow I have a netball match between other school`s ( I`m one of the school representer`s)

I just wanna wish my cousin Kamil

HAPPY 17TH BIRTH DAY!!

May ALLAH bless you and good luck on your SPM.

I told you this was a quick one. Right???Anyway, wish me luck for tomorrow`s netball match.

T.T.F.N.


Older Post | Newer Post
Apple Crumble

Hi peeps. I'm Ain Zahra. Still new to this blogging world. I`m twelve years old. A UPSR and PSRA candidate. Please be nice here and don`t copypaste anything before asking for permission :D
map

My Story About Site


Trails


Big Claps To

Template by : Hannah Awayy
Basecode by : Me(Hannah)
Full Edited : Me(Hannah)
Pictures : Weheartit!

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!