//Apple Crumble
'THINGS'

Sunday 15 April 2012 @ 04:24 | 0 Comment [s]



Assalamualaikum!

How long has it been since I post my blog? ? ? Well, anyway lots of things happened but I`ll just make it short, OKAY?

FIRST THING

My family threw a birth day party for me and my cousins and my mother told me I could invite friends with one condition that is NOT MORE than 8 friends, BUT I don`t know hat the hell happened but 3 other of my friends came to the party. I wanna say sorry to ma friends that I didnt invite and tomorrow I`ll give you party packs!!

SECOND THING

3 days I didnt go to school coz of conjuctivitis so I have lots of homework and I think I`m the only girl in my class not entering "AMAL ISLAMI" .

THIRD THING

Today after my friend went back home I was completely bored and I mean completely, so kakakyah drived me and my other siblings to IKEA (to eat)and then we wanted to watch a movie called "MIRROR MIRROR" at curve but the ticket are all sold out (screw u curve) so we drived to "SUBANG PARADE" and there was a ticket (YEAY!) (p.s: it was ma first time watching a movie at MBO)

So, there u go, my 'things'.

BYE!






Older Post | Newer Post
Apple Crumble

Hi peeps. I'm Ain Zahra. Still new to this blogging world. I`m twelve years old. A UPSR and PSRA candidate. Please be nice here and don`t copypaste anything before asking for permission :D
map

My Story About Site


Trails


Big Claps To

Template by : Hannah Awayy
Basecode by : Me(Hannah)
Full Edited : Me(Hannah)
Pictures : Weheartit!

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!