//Apple Crumble
How Was It There???

Tuesday 3 April 2012 @ 04:48 | 0 Comment [s]


Assalamualaikum

This 'Welcome Home' is actually for my eldest sister I call her 'kakakyah' ( real name: Aliah). Well, if you have read one of my post about me missing her maybe you`ll remember me say that she`s at New Zealand, but now she`s back!!!!

Yesterday I went to fetch her, and yes, yesterday was a school day so I SKIPED SCHOOL ( shh... dont tell anybody). She bought me a SMIGGLE watch for ma birth day. She showed me some pictures of her friends, the sea, her foster parents and the two kids she baby-sitted.

p.s: kakakyah`s 18 years old ( I just wanna tell you if you thought she was twenty or older)
So that`s just for now, I need to eat my mee curry (yummy ).

BYE and GOODNIGHT!




Older Post | Newer Post
Apple Crumble

Hi peeps. I'm Ain Zahra. Still new to this blogging world. I`m twelve years old. A UPSR and PSRA candidate. Please be nice here and don`t copypaste anything before asking for permission :D
map

My Story About Site


Trails


Big Claps To

Template by : Hannah Awayy
Basecode by : Me(Hannah)
Full Edited : Me(Hannah)
Pictures : Weheartit!

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!