//Apple Crumble
Never Been This Tired!!!

Sunday 22 April 2012 @ 07:30 | 0 Comment [s]


Assalamualaikum

Hollo guys! I just came back from camp. It was so tiring, Seriously. I feel like sleeping all day tomorrow but I have school (UGHH...). I don`t wanna talk about it or not It`ll be a long post.

Well, today`s kakakyah`s (my eldest sister) birth day! So ...

HAPPY 18TH BIRTH DAY TO KAKAKYAH ! ! !

As you all know my birthday has past, but, I just got a parcel from my beloved aunt living in New Zealand. I got a pare of floral Rubi shoes. THANK U!. I luv it so much. When I got the parcel I screamed, literally screamed. I don`t know if you all know that I am a shoe 'o' holic, but I don`t like heels.

What else I wanna tell you guys.....

Maybe thats just all for now. bye!




Older Post | Newer Post
Apple Crumble

Hi peeps. I'm Ain Zahra. Still new to this blogging world. I`m twelve years old. A UPSR and PSRA candidate. Please be nice here and don`t copypaste anything before asking for permission :D
map

My Story About Site


Trails


Big Claps To

Template by : Hannah Awayy
Basecode by : Me(Hannah)
Full Edited : Me(Hannah)
Pictures : Weheartit!

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!