//Apple Crumble
Please Stop IT!

Thursday 5 April 2012 @ 03:03 | 0 Comment [s]




Assalamualaikum

I really don`t now what to update. I just got the computer, realized I have NO homework and now I starting to post an entry in my blog...

Wait, I wanna ask something.

DO YOU LIKE.... JUST WANNA HIDE YOUR FACE IF A PICTURE THAT YOU DON`T WANT ANYONE TO SEE, SEE IT ? ? ?

Well I`m asking that question coz it happened to me(YES, it really has happen to me)

I don`t know if you all know I wear a hijab (tudung). But I dont like it if my sister comes taking pictures of me (without me wearing my hijab) and posting it on twitter or facebook!!!

I feel like WHY OH WHY DID YOU POST THAT PICTURE OF ME NOT WEARING IT, WHY DON`T YOU JUST PUT MY PICTURES WHEN I`M WEARING IT!!!

Did this ever happened to you??? If it has, how do you go with it???

Well T.T.F.N!


Older Post | Newer Post
Apple Crumble

Hi peeps. I'm Ain Zahra. Still new to this blogging world. I`m twelve years old. A UPSR and PSRA candidate. Please be nice here and don`t copypaste anything before asking for permission :D
map

My Story About Site


Trails


Big Claps To

Template by : Hannah Awayy
Basecode by : Me(Hannah)
Full Edited : Me(Hannah)
Pictures : Weheartit!

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!