//Apple Crumble
What I Call Talent!

Sunday 29 April 2012 @ 18:07 | 0 Comment [s]



Assalamualaikum!

As you can see, there is no picture before my Salam because there will be more after this ( Do you know what I mean?)

As you can also see that I`m not going to school coz of 'Amal Islami' (I`m pretty sure you have read it in one of my post). So I think the holiday is just for my school (I think).

Well, I want your opinion. On this drawing, you have to guess if I took this drawing from the internet, book, one of my family members, I did it myself or anything...

Andrew VanWyngarden

Times up!!!! Can you guess??? Who did this was....Drum roll please.....

My second elder sister, kakaksyah (real name: Aisyah).

Why you thought it was me (perasan). I was amazed when she draw this, I was like OMG!!

She also draw Lana Del Ray. Which was pretty-er but malaslah nak upload. The first time she showed me, my first thought was "Did it came with the book?" and then "Kawan kakaksyah lukis ke?", but when I saw her face change then I know and I said "Kakaksyah lukis? Cantiknyer" (What kind of sister I`m I?)

Well any comment about the picture? If you do, tell me at the Cbox.

Bye!




Older Post | Newer Post
Apple Crumble

Hi peeps. I'm Ain Zahra. Still new to this blogging world. I`m twelve years old. A UPSR and PSRA candidate. Please be nice here and don`t copypaste anything before asking for permission :D
map

My Story About Site


Trails


Big Claps To

Template by : Hannah Awayy
Basecode by : Me(Hannah)
Full Edited : Me(Hannah)
Pictures : Weheartit!

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!