//Apple Crumble
Why Did you Let Me Into This...

Thursday 12 April 2012 @ 04:03 | 0 Comment [s]



Assalamulaikum,

People!!!! I`m in quarantine cause of conjunctivitis (if you don`t know what is this than google it or check the dictionary will ya!)

To all my school friends please inform teacher that I wont come to school until.... maybe Saturday ( Extra class) or Monday.

I think I got the this sickness from one of my cousin...(WHY???) I am soooo angry at her!!!!

Wanna know what I did today? NO? What do I care

  • read a book
  • played with my wovley cats
  • EAT : )
  • watch the tely
  • EAT : )
  • followed my mother 2 the grocery store 4 groceries
  • eat my medicine
As u can see I put EAT 2 times coz if I eat ice cream no one will share with me coz I`m sick (MUAHAHAH...)

I think enough chit chattering for one day. BYE!!! Hope you wont get sick...



Older Post | Newer Post
Apple Crumble

Hi peeps. I'm Ain Zahra. Still new to this blogging world. I`m twelve years old. A UPSR and PSRA candidate. Please be nice here and don`t copypaste anything before asking for permission :D
map

My Story About Site


Trails


Big Claps To

Template by : Hannah Awayy
Basecode by : Me(Hannah)
Full Edited : Me(Hannah)
Pictures : Weheartit!

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!