//Apple Crumble

Sunday 13 May 2012 @ 02:28 | 0 Comment [s]


Assalamualaikum,

No matter what we go through,
and no matter how much we argue,
I know in the end,
she`ll always be there for me!

To all mothers HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! To my mother I <3 YOU MAMA!!


I just got home from playing LAZER TAG at Mid Valley for my cousins birth day. It was a BLAST!

My first lazer tag username was:

WOLF

the second

GHOST

and the last was

MAXIMUS

After the laser tag game Ayah drove us to nenek`s grave. Its weird when you feel very relax with the wind blowing through your hijab. Mama said its because when your at someones grave you remember the kind things they do.

Well thats just for now maktok`s calling for tea and Jah made cheese cake!

BYE!






Older Post | Newer Post
Apple Crumble

Hi peeps. I'm Ain Zahra. Still new to this blogging world. I`m twelve years old. A UPSR and PSRA candidate. Please be nice here and don`t copypaste anything before asking for permission :D
map

My Story About Site


Trails


Big Claps To

Template by : Hannah Awayy
Basecode by : Me(Hannah)
Full Edited : Me(Hannah)
Pictures : Weheartit!

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!