//Apple Crumble
School`s Out Scream and Shout!

Sunday 27 May 2012 @ 01:43 | 0 Comment [s]

Assalamualaikum,

Holla~I always feel like what the picture says, I thinks it`s an awkward moment *laughs* just finished mid-term exams it was horrible because all of the subjects that I think its easy becomes HARD and the hard exams becomes EASY!

One more thing that keeps bugging me is 'THE COUNTDOWN', its a countdown for my UPSR *ugghhh*.

Honestley, now schools out, I don`t know what to do, I`m going for a holiday next week so I`m stuck with this week. Any suggestions??? I just made a Tumblr haha... its delittlemonster.tumblr.com I don`t know why I put this URL maybe I was crazy that night I did it.

Well, HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! 2 u all!!!

BYE...



Older Post | Newer Post
Apple Crumble

Hi peeps. I'm Ain Zahra. Still new to this blogging world. I`m twelve years old. A UPSR and PSRA candidate. Please be nice here and don`t copypaste anything before asking for permission :D
map

My Story About Site


Trails


Big Claps To

Template by : Hannah Awayy
Basecode by : Me(Hannah)
Full Edited : Me(Hannah)
Pictures : Weheartit!

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!