//Apple Crumble
Subhan` Allah

Sunday 6 May 2012 @ 00:54 | 0 Comment [s]




Assalamualaikum


Read and understand this, Insyallah it may help you....


I SAID:My sins are so many.
ALLAH SAID:"An who can forgive sins except Allah?"(3:135)
I SAID:Do not leave me
ALLAH SAID:"So remember me;I will remember you"(2:152)
I SAID:I`m facing a lot of difficulties in life
ALLAH SAID:"And whoever fears Allah?He will make for him a way out"(65:2)
I SAID:I have many dreams that I want to come true
ALLAH SAID:"Call upon Me;I will respond to you"(40:60)








Older Post | Newer Post
Apple Crumble

Hi peeps. I'm Ain Zahra. Still new to this blogging world. I`m twelve years old. A UPSR and PSRA candidate. Please be nice here and don`t copypaste anything before asking for permission :D
map

My Story About Site


Trails


Big Claps To

Template by : Hannah Awayy
Basecode by : Me(Hannah)
Full Edited : Me(Hannah)
Pictures : Weheartit!

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!