//Apple Crumble
Take Me To A Different Place!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday 12 May 2012 @ 03:13 | 0 Comment [s]


Assalamualaikum,

Hi everybody! I think one day I`ll go CRAZY!!!!

I just wish I was NOT
  • Standard six
  • Talking my UPSR and PSRA
  • Don`t have extra class
  • Have to make people around me pround
The worst part is I need to solve this two lovebirds in my class!!! UGHH....

Please!!! Take me to
  • Paris
  • London
  • New Zealand
  • Australia
  • America
Anywhere except my
  • school
  • home
I just wanna relax and here music thats all. Cant I have that???

By the way, I have been really obsess with Yuna`s Sparkle Project. Try it, I think you`ll be obsess with it too.

"Ya Allah,
Please give me strength and patience to go through this year!!!"

Bye! Sorry, I really wanna let it all go. Cause I look okay from the outside but in the inside I feel like SHIT (sorry)






Older Post | Newer Post
Apple Crumble

Hi peeps. I'm Ain Zahra. Still new to this blogging world. I`m twelve years old. A UPSR and PSRA candidate. Please be nice here and don`t copypaste anything before asking for permission :D
map

My Story About Site


Trails


Big Claps To

Template by : Hannah Awayy
Basecode by : Me(Hannah)
Full Edited : Me(Hannah)
Pictures : Weheartit!

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!