//Apple Crumble
WE`LL MISS YOU!

Sunday 6 May 2012 @ 04:40 | 0 Comment [s]


Assalamualaikum

My second post here!!!!

Well, I don`t know if you all know I have 6 wovely kittys but now I have 5 ! (sob, sob...)

OREN`S GONE!!!

Well not gone but kakakyah`s friend took her this morning. The worst part is for PERMANENT!

That`s okay I still have

  • Coco
  • Kit kat
  • Nemo
  • MJ (Short for: Michael Jackson)
  • Electric
Goodbye oren, hope youre new owner will treat you good!

That`s just for now, BYE!

p.s:I`m so dramatic over a cat


Older Post | Newer Post
Apple Crumble

Hi peeps. I'm Ain Zahra. Still new to this blogging world. I`m twelve years old. A UPSR and PSRA candidate. Please be nice here and don`t copypaste anything before asking for permission :D
map

My Story About Site


Trails


Big Claps To

Template by : Hannah Awayy
Basecode by : Me(Hannah)
Full Edited : Me(Hannah)
Pictures : Weheartit!

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!