//Apple Crumble
What Could Get Even Worst?

Friday 8 June 2012 @ 03:35 | 0 Comment [s]


Assalamualaikum!!!

I just came back from a vacation, my chalet was above the sea and in my chalet was my own POOL! plus, you could see the ocean from my chalet floor, well not the whole floor but just a square part. You must be thinking its so COOL and what so ever, BUT ITS NOT!!!

The workers there don`t even speak english! And my maktok wanted to asked for extra towels but they charged us 65 bucks I mean ringgit, so my maktok refuse to take the towels and pay. You know the square part you could see the sea if you look down, well, what do you even see when you look down? The sea`s not even clear and no sea creatures, not even a FISH!

The only best part was I went cycling, we had our own pool and the worker there though I was mix! Hahahahah...Do I look like a mixed girl???

Back from vacation I have extra class until school opens, GREAT! Yesterday I went to the mall with my school uniform and EVERYONE I MEAN EVERYONE stared at me! I know you all are still on a holiday and I have school but dont STARE, what if someone not someone but everyone stared at you, what would you feel like? At least I have my Ipod stuck with me, so I dont have to here you all say "Tengok, dia pakai baju sekolah" or "kenapa dia pakai baju sekolah" or "mesti kelas tambahan", I feel like killing you all that said that.

Well,.................................................................................................................BYE!


Older Post | Newer Post
Apple Crumble

Hi peeps. I'm Ain Zahra. Still new to this blogging world. I`m twelve years old. A UPSR and PSRA candidate. Please be nice here and don`t copypaste anything before asking for permission :D
map

My Story About Site


Trails


Big Claps To

Template by : Hannah Awayy
Basecode by : Me(Hannah)
Full Edited : Me(Hannah)
Pictures : Weheartit!

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!