//Apple Crumble
Camping Trips!

Saturday 23 June 2012 @ 15:51 | 0 Comment [s]

Assalamualaikum everybody!

Camping trips? Well, I never been on a real camping trip like sleeping in a tent, if my school made camping trips some may be in the woods but never in a tent.

Last night I went camping for real in a TENT! You wanna know where? In my FRONT YARD!!!!
it may not be in the woods but it was a great experience. I camped with my little sister Anis and two of my cousins Imran and Alyssa. The tent was small so Imran suggested that 12 a.m. until 3 a.m me and Anis will guard and the other two will sleep, on 3 a.m until 6 a.m we will vise versa.

The whole camp turn out to be pretty good and Imran brought his recorder coz he want to do like paranormal activity. The whole three hours when I was on guard I playedd with the Ipad. The bad part started happened when I was sleeping, it started raining! GREAT! Imran and Alyssa ran into the house but me and Anis stayed in the tent sleeping. I was relived that the water could not get into the tent. The rain stoped just when the azan for subuh prayer started. We prayed outside but not in the wet grass, we prayed on the tile part.

Alhamdulillah, the camping trip was over it was harder than I thought it would be but it was fun.

Have any camping experience? share with me. BYE!


Older Post | Newer Post
Apple Crumble

Hi peeps. I'm Ain Zahra. Still new to this blogging world. I`m twelve years old. A UPSR and PSRA candidate. Please be nice here and don`t copypaste anything before asking for permission :D
map

My Story About Site


Trails


Big Claps To

Template by : Hannah Awayy
Basecode by : Me(Hannah)
Full Edited : Me(Hannah)
Pictures : Weheartit!

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!