//Apple Crumble
Report Card Day!

Thursday 21 June 2012 @ 23:07 | 0 Comment [s]





Assalamualaikum,

Just came back from taking my report card with my mama. My mama said she doesnt care what number I get but she cares the marks I get, so I was a bit realived coz my marks were not so bad.

While taking the report card my mama had a 'talk' with my teacher, my teacher said I`m a bit slow, I`m not confident and I`m extremely shy. I realized that was true. My mama said I need to boost up my confidence, try not to be so shy and pray to Allah so I wont be too slow.

The question is HOW??? HOW am I gonna boost up my confidence in 2 months, HOW am I gonna not be shy and slow in 2 months and plus the learning coz I am taking my UPSR and PSRA in 2 months!!

Just wish me luck and pray for me coz I really need some prayers, luck and someone to believe in me !!!



Older Post | Newer Post
Apple Crumble

Hi peeps. I'm Ain Zahra. Still new to this blogging world. I`m twelve years old. A UPSR and PSRA candidate. Please be nice here and don`t copypaste anything before asking for permission :D
map

My Story About Site


Trails


Big Claps To

Template by : Hannah Awayy
Basecode by : Me(Hannah)
Full Edited : Me(Hannah)
Pictures : Weheartit!

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!