//Apple Crumble
Run? Chill? What Should I Do?

Saturday 16 June 2012 @ 06:17 | 0 Comment [s]



Assalamualaikum!

Last Wednesday my school had a fire drill practice, the teacher said the we need to get out the school as soon as possible and leave your belongings, I was like WHATTT!!! I need my belongings! I dont know if the teacher heard me say that but then he said "Mana lagi penting nyawa ke harta benda?," I was like OKAY, OKAY!!! The teacher said the bell will ring anytime when we`re learning.

When I was hafal-ing a surah the bell rang, everyone was blur at that time, I think, the class was like "Whats that noise?," and then we realized that was the fire bell. So, we have to line up and LEAVE OUR BELONGINGS! All the standard 1, 2 and 3 was really excited and they shouted "API!" or "LARI!" or "NANTI TERBAKAR," All the standard 6 was like "CHILL!".

The best part of that day was I got in a FIRE TRUCK! Its big because the things, the seat can only fit 2 people at the front and 5 people at the back. But it was cool anyway!

Enough FIRE for today! BYE YOLLS!

P/S: My first fire practice!!



Older Post | Newer Post
Apple Crumble

Hi peeps. I'm Ain Zahra. Still new to this blogging world. I`m twelve years old. A UPSR and PSRA candidate. Please be nice here and don`t copypaste anything before asking for permission :D
map

My Story About Site


Trails


Big Claps To

Template by : Hannah Awayy
Basecode by : Me(Hannah)
Full Edited : Me(Hannah)
Pictures : Weheartit!

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!