//Apple Crumble

Friday 5 October 2012 @ 05:06 | 0 Comment [s]

Assalamualaikum,

 Its been a while since I posted, I know. I just got soooo caught up in all the exams, school and a lot of random but important stuff. My UPSR and PSRA has past, could you imagine, 6 years of learning and studying for that! Please pray that my grades are good and there will be some schools that are gonna except me.

 Well, I'm posting this because I have to let out some...well...'feelings' by writing  and this feelings just can't be let out by talking to someone. Lately people have gotten many cancers and went to a better place (if you know what I mean by 'better place') like Justin Beiber's angel Avalanna and Taylor Swift's army guy Ronnan.   Well, now I have someone with cancer, I never thought one of my family member's will get cancer, but yeah, if God says it will be, it will be. She was one of the greatest person I know, she knows me really well, after my UPSR and PSRA finished she bought me books (I'm a book-o-holic), the last time I was in New Zealand she brought me to Santa's Parade. I would love to see her but she lives in New Zealand thats like 10 hours by plane! Well the person that I am talking about is my aunty named Zaidah Mustaffa but I call her Jedah, she's suffering breast cancer...................................................................................its really hard for all my family members I mean she lives far away from us and she means a lot to us. After this, I think I'm gonna call her, hearing her voice will really make my day. Oh, one more thing,

I WISH CANCER DID'NT EXIST!

Well, the only thing I can do now is pray, please pray for her too, it will really mean a lot me.




Older Post
Apple Crumble

Hi peeps. I'm Ain Zahra. Still new to this blogging world. I`m twelve years old. A UPSR and PSRA candidate. Please be nice here and don`t copypaste anything before asking for permission :D
map

My Story About Site


Trails


Big Claps To

Template by : Hannah Awayy
Basecode by : Me(Hannah)
Full Edited : Me(Hannah)
Pictures : Weheartit!

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!